Sun rises and sets
无论身处何方
No matter where you are.
日会东升也注定西沉
Stick to your path
只望能坚守我路
No matter where it leads.On
无问西东
a truthful night
在一个坦诚面对自己的夜晚
we can talk to the moon and stars
我们得以与心中的
that only live in mind
月辉和群星真诚交谈
Waiting for one
盼望是夜到来
Along the way I've lost a lot
求索一路,我已然迷失许多
that cannot be found back.
人潮拥挤,无处寻觅
How can I throw my self-esteem away?
“自尊”其物,如何可抛?
I've tried my best but....It's just like
我曾拼尽全力,幻想一切无关命运
flowing Sand dripped from my hands.
就好像流沙从空握的拳中散落
I can never fill the tear.
自是无力填补深渊
My self-esteem...
可是,终究难与夏虫同梦
Climbed up bell tower
站在钟塔顶端
Gazing at dawn,I
凝望晨曦泛白的微光
could not longer hold back my tears.
情难自抑,泪水涌流
Beyond the years,till
多年以后
The now is past ,then
直到所有当下都已成往事
hold myself tightly again in the wind.
那时,我会孑立凉风、紧紧环拥自己,正如此刻
The wind is blowing
轻风掠过
Here is no one can hear
丢失人群倾听的背影
Summer is drawing to a close
仲夏流向时光尽头
lalalala
On the truthful night
清澈而透明的月夜
the truth will be said
心响处颤动的弦
I believe in you
目光跃进你的心间
can you know
不知你是否看见