Your boxes packed up on the bed
你的箱子已在床榻打包妥当
Your words are in my head
你的话语仍在我脑海回荡
Telling me it will be okay
说着一切都会好起来
You'll remember what you said
你是否还会记得曾说过的话?
Or was it just another lie?
还是说,那不过又是一句谎言?
This place that used to be your home
这曾是你称之为“家”的地方
- Would you call me on the phone?
你是否还会给我打个电话?
- Will I hear your voice in the middle of the night
当我关掉灯的深夜里
-When I turn off the lights?
我还能否听见你的声音?
- Or are you just another ghost? Ohhhh
抑或,你早已化作又一缕幽魂?
- How could you lie to my face?
你怎能对着我的脸说谎?
- And did our time mean nothing to you?
我们共度的时光对你而言,难道一文不值?
- Were you bluffing all along?
你从头到尾都只是在虚张声势,对吗?
- That you would be there to see
你曾说会留在我身边
- Yourself forgiven by me
等待我将你原谅
- If you thought that I'd take it you were wrong!
若你以为我会轻易接受,那你就大错特错!
- Oh, you were wrong!
大错特错!
- And when you're gone I will be okay
当你离去,我也会好好活下去
- I will be okay, though I'll never be the same
我会安然无恙,只是再也回不到从前模样
- And I'll know that I was right to doubt you!
我会明白,当初对你心存疑虑是多么正确!
- I'll grow without you and you'll only know my name
没有你,我会继续成长,而你终将只记得我的名字
You always told me I'd be okay
你总说我会一切安好
Well, I'll be okay, though I'm not okay toda
是啊,我会好起来的,只是今日仍难掩悲伤
- But my tears won't fall upon your should
但我的泪水,绝不会再落在你的肩头
- I'll just get older and you'll only know my name
我会慢慢长大,而你终将只记得我的名字